Saturday, January 29, 2011

Patience

Guest Blogger-Kristen

I am not a patient person. I got a little better with it after I had my son, but for the most part I am not patient. I do not like waiting long, I get annoyed easily, it is definitely one of my "issues". Well I have been waiting on my car for a few months to be fixed. It is getting a new engine and a new transmission. A friend at church took it to a friend of his and he has been working on it in his spare time. A few weeks ago is when I really started to get impatient, but then I realized between holidays and the cold weather and the fact he was fixing it when he could, I realized I needed to chill. So today I have been feeling really down and blah..I don't exactly know why, just one of those days. Then Lorrie from church calls me and tells me to call her husband, (who is the one that dropped of my car). So I call him and he says he is bringing my car to me TONIGHT!!! I instantly got out of my funk, started putting laundry away that I did not want to do all day, did my make up and my hair, because I was so excited and happy! It will be so worth the wait! God answers prayers, that is for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment