Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Days Only

K~Love radio station is asking that you ONLY listen to Christian music for a month to see how it impacts your life. I didn’t immediately like Christian music when I started listening but it grew on me the more I put it on and the more I learned the songs. And I’m talking the more contemporary stuff, not the slow, old hymns and stuff. I do have to say, I usually prefer it over anything else. It’s not that I don’t like others like country, R&B, hip-hop, classic rock, etc; I just prefer to listen to Christian anymore. Funny, huh?! It does uplift me and gives me strength and helps me stay in the right frame of mind. The words can hit me and I hear what I need to when I need it.
If you’re not a fan or haven’t really ever listened to it, give it another shot. And if you do like it, why don’t you try listening to it for a month? What can it hurt?
The Hope Movement
   kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment