Thursday, January 27, 2011

Angry Birds


Is anyone impatient like me? I’m playing a game on my phone, Angry Birds and yes I am addicted but that’s not the point. And you could say it is a puzzle game, makes you think. Well if I can’t complete the “puzzle” I get the urge to run and ask my husband for help, he is playing it as well on his phone. And so far I have only done this twice out of like over a hundred “puzzles” but I get the urge about every 15. For some reason I’m all about getting things done quickly, like it’s a race and it’s not. (Just one of my issues to work on;->)
So moving on to reach my point. I will play and play and think I’m never going to complete the “puzzle” and you know what sooner or later I do! All of a sudden all the pigs have been squashed and I won that stage. And it’s so funny because after each difficult one, that I think I’m never going to pass, I get this feeling of triumph and accomplishment. It’s funny what perseverance will get you. So whatever is going on in your life keep persevering because one day all the pigs will be squashed and you’ll be moving on to the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment