Sunday, January 23, 2011

5K

I’m so excited! I’m signing up to do a 5K in March with the proceeds going to help with a guy’s medical expenses. I don’t know anything more than that but I’m excited to help. This will also make me get in shape. I’m slim but definitely not in shape.
I’m sure most of us SAY we’re going to start exercising but we never do. So this 5K is a motivator to get to the gym and to start running again. I did track, soccer and cross country in school so I’m familiar with running but it’s been a LONG time since I’ve done it.
If you’re struggling with starting a dream or goal find something that will make you do it. That’s what I’m doing=)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! I do 5k's all the time and I love them. If I'm always training for one, then I'm always running so it' a good motivator :)

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete