Sunday, January 2, 2011

29 in Twenty-Eleven

This year I will be 29! (I really don't know where the time has gone?!) and so I decided to make a list of things I would like to do or accomplish this year in twenty-eleven. 

29. Think of others more and myself less
28. Learn more about blogging and enhance my blogs
27. Save money! Save for a washer and dryer and a rainy day
26. Take better care of myself-exercise and eat well
25. Encourage and support more people
24. Read the hundreds of books I have
23. Be a better wife, daughter, sister and friend
22. Not worry about the little things
21. Spend more time outside in the sunshine
20. Keep learning more about myself and growing
19. Knit, Knit, Knit
18. Take pictures and scrapbook
17. Keep in touch with those far away
16. Forgive!
15. Show compassion and grace toward others
14. Continue learning……about everything
13. Find ways to help those in need
12. Spend more time with my hubby
11. Get involved in the community
10. Get back to Florida to see my best pal and family
9. Admire the beauty around me
8. Continue to make a home with my husband
7. Remember those special days; birthdays and anniversaries
6. Always be grateful for what I have
5. Slow down and enjoy life
4. Help others reach their goals
3. Give my husband the best 30th Birthday EVER!
2. Inspire more people to help those less fortunate
1. Spend more time with God and His word

No comments:

Post a Comment