Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Priorities

Guest Blogger- Kristen

Kelli is having horrible tooth pain so she asked me to step in and do her blog. I am a procrastinater so I have a paper to write and studying to do for an exam tomorrow. So I was looking for a verse to put up here and I looked under priorities.

Matthew 12:46-50

While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you" He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

**I have been finding new blogs that I just love. One is Pitter Patter Art. Laura is a local Nashville artist and does amazing things! Every month she does a giveaway while she is waiting for her son she is adopting from Ethiopia. Check her blog and art out, at http://pitterpatterart.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/3-months-waiting-giveaway/**kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment