Monday, February 28, 2011

Patches

Patches by Kelly Freund
My children\
I recommend EVERYONE purchase this children's book! It is a wonderful Christian book about a sad town trying to find happiness and substituting a "patch" for Jesus, our one true joy and happiness. (Very relevant to today when people substitute drugs, alcohol, work, love, etc in Jesus place.)


This book is easy to read with beautiful pages and a must in your library. I will admit I am biased since I go to church with this wonderful and talented woman but this is God's message. He is the one that got "this book" published out of all the one's she has written. Kelly told me that this would not have been her first choice to publish but God works and thinks differently than we do. Check her out at Tidbits 2 Treasure.  


*Please help her succeed in her dream to be a writer and to glorify God with her talent and skill. Help her reach others and make a difference in peoples lives. She can't do this without your help and love*

No comments:

Post a Comment