Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fresh Look

I was super excited today when I was messing around on blogger and learned how to change the font and color of my blog! Just those two things (well I did change the layout though so three) made such a fresh looking blog. I love it. And it got me thinking......

There are things we don't like about ourselves; hair, build, ears, teeth, feet, etc and at times we can feel not our most attractive. Does anyone remember when Extreme Make-over was on and the show would redo people's nose, lips, ears, breasts, thighs and so on? For the most part they did look better but did they really need to go to such drastic measures? If you watch What Not To Wear all the show does is give the person an updated wardrope, new haircut and color and make-up and that person is beautiful with no drastic measures!
This is the story of a girl
Sometimes all we need to feel beautiful, confident, and happy is a fresh look. If you're not feeling your most beautiful try a new haircut or a fun color. Go to a department store and have the cosmetic ladies give you a make-over or a new perfume to wear. Take a friend shopping with you and have her pick out clothes for you or maybe manicures and pedicures or a massage! Maybe join a gym and get in shape. A hot bath with candles and wine may do the trick too. You don't need the breast implants, liposuction, nose job, etc.
fauxxx.
I love change! Well if we're talking about rearranging my house. My husband hates it but what can you do. When I rearrange any room I get renewed and energized. Having the furniture the same way ALL the time is so boring and blah. So if you're feeling lazy or cooped up maybe you need a room revamp? Move the furniture, put new pictures up, buy something really fun to add to a room (like a mirror, lamp or bookshelf) or maybe a paint job. It's really the little things that can make a difference. You don't need to buy a new house you just need to change it up=)
A Diary of Lovely on Tumblr (Via Arianna Belle)
In case no one ever told you, YOU ARE B-E-A-UTIFUL! Let the world see you shine!
Silver Lining

No comments:

Post a Comment