Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Only One

You are the only one that can make yourself happy! You are the only one that can decide what YOU want.  If you don’t like your job, car, home, friends, clothes, dog, furniture, gym, and everything else about life then change it! I don’t know where we get the mentality that we are victims and stuck in our situation. Yes, there will be some exceptions but for the most part we control our lives. Some things won’t be easy to change and it’ll be hard but in the end it is worthwhile.
You need to take action and stop complaining. If you don’t like your job look for a new one. If you don’t like the city you’re living in, save money and move. If you aren’t happy in your relationship with your significant other, break up with him or her (boyfriends and fiancés-marriages you should work on-in my opinion). If you aren’t happy with your weight, exercise and eat right. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. You are the one who has to iniatite the change you want.
We need to stop standing on the sidelines watching our life go by and actually get in and start playing. Make a list of things that you want to change or accomplish and then start working toward those things. No one will make you happy. You can’t find happiness in your family, friends, or lover. They can’t fulfill the empty part of you. For me, God fills that void. God makes me happy and fills me with joy no matter what is going on in my life.
My prayer is that no one settles for less than what he or she deserves and that you have the courage and determination to make the changes in your life that need to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment