Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God Calling Us to Him

I was reading one of the blogs I follow and the blogger had a guest blogger post. The guest blogger talked about her daughter being sick, the ups and downs and then her daughter being healed. That in itself is a miracle and a blessing but as the blogger wrote "it was only gravy on top of the beautiful, unexplainable fact that He summoned me, my family, to Him."


We ALL go through hard times. It's inevitable. But God has a reason for those hard times. Sometimes we bring it on ourselves but other times God is trying to get our attention because we WON"T listen. We won't pay attention. We won't stop thinking "I" know best when in fact we don't. So when you lose your job, your child is sick, your car broke down, or any of the other hundred things that stress us out, stop and pray. Stop and listen. Is God trying to tell you something? Is He trying to love on you? Is He trying to bring you closer to Him?


I posted the website for the blog if you would like to read it...I suggest you all do=)
http://lifeblessons.blogspot.com/2011/02/amys-testimony-beyond-physical-healing.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+LifeBlessons+(Life+Blessons)

No comments:

Post a Comment