Monday, June 7, 2010

Four legged joy

S-K-E-E-T-E-R. That's my 5 lb black pomeranian. Who drives me crazy but also brings me lots of joy and happiness. He was the runt of the litter and only black one. Then there's Casey and Kenzie who are also poms and just as wonderful.

For those of you who have pets you know there's nothing better. They love you unconditionally and never stay angry at you. I can't help but smile when I look at them. They're so cute and have such unique personalities. I'm sure this is the way parents feel about their kids. I'm not to that stage in my life so my black baby is what fills me with joy.

Pets are one of the little things that makes life so great. They're great company when you're lonely. They keep you active since you need to feed them and walk them. They always have a smile and a wagging tail for you. Can it get any better???

I was trying to figure out what to write tonight and one look at the three babies sleeping on my bed told me. Why don't you look around and see what brings you joy? And for those of you with a loving pet why don't you give them a big hug and a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment