Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Push On

This is one of David's last destinations. He meets the archangel Gabriel.

Seventh Decision for Success.........I will persist without exception!
  • Knowing that I have already made changes in my life that will last forever, today I insert the final piece of the puzzle
  • I possess the greatest power ever bestowed upon mankind, the power of CHOICE
  • Today, I choose to persist without exception. I will continue despite exhaustion
  • I know the outcome I desire. I hold fast to my dreams. I stay the course. I DO NOT quit
  • I acknowledge that most people quit when exhaustion sets in. I am NOT "most people." I am stronger than most people
  • Average people compare themselves with other people. That is why they are average. I compare myself to my potential. I am NOT average
  • I see exhaustion as a precursor to victory
  • By persisting without exception, my outcome--my success--is assured. I will persist without exception. I focus on results
  • To achieve the results that I desire, it is not even necessary that I enjoy the process. It is only important that I continue the process with my eyes on the outcome
  • I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith
  • In Jeremiah, my Creator declares, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." From this day forward, I will claim a faith in the certainty of my future
  • Too much of my life has been spent doubting my beliefs and believing my doubts. NO MORE
  • I have faith in my future. I do not look left or right. I look forward. I can only persist
  • For me, faith will always be a sounder guide than reason because reason can only go so far--faith has NO limits!
  • I will expect miracles in my life because faith produces them every day
  • I will believe in the future that I do not see. That is faith. And the reward of this faith is to see the future that I believed
  • I will continue despite exhaustion. I focus on results. I am a person of great faith. I will persist without exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment