Saturday, June 19, 2010

lights, camera, ACTION

Next we're off to Gettysburg and the Civil War where David meets Colonel Chamberlain. Just ten months ago he was a school teacher and now he's fighting for freedom for all.

Third Decision for Success: I am a person of action
  • Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me
  • No longer will I dwell in a pit of despair, moaning over squandered time and lost opportunity. I can do nothing about the past. My future is immediate. I will grasp it in both hands and carry it with running feet
  • When I am faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act. I seize this moment. I choose now
  • I am a person of action. I am energetic. I move quickly
  • The lifeblood rushing through my veins is urging me upward and forward into activity and accomplishment
  • Wealth and prosperity hide from the sluggard, but rich rewards come to the person who moves quickly
  • I am a person of action. I inspire others with my activity. I am a leader
  • Leading is doing. To lead, I must move forward
  • Many people move out of the way for a person on the run; others are caught up in his wake. My activity will create a wave of success for the people who follow
  • As a leader, I have the ability to encourage and inspire others to greatness
  • It is true: an army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions lead by a sheep!
  • I am a person of action. I can make a decision. I can make it now
  • A person who makes a decision neither left nor right is destined for mediocrity
  • When faced with a decision, many people say they are waiting on God. But I understand, in most cases, God is waiting for me!
  • He has given me a healthy mind to gather and sort information and the courage to come to a conclusion. I am not a quivering dog, indecisive and fearful
  • I am a person of action. I am daring. I am courageous
  • Fear no longer has a place in my life
  • I have exposed fear as a vapor, an impostor that never had any power over me in the first place
  • I do not fear opinion, gossip, or the idle chatter of monkeys, for all are the same to me
  • I do not fear failure, for in my life, failure is a myth
  • Failure exists only for the person who quits. I do not quit!
  • I am courageous. I am a leader. I seize this moment. I choose now. I am a person of action!

No comments:

Post a Comment