Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks.....


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.Psalm 28:7

But thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

... always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
Colossians 3:17

... give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

... saying: "Amen!  Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.  Amen!"
Revelation 7:12

November 10----So thankful that I have religious freedom and I won't be persecuted for my beliefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment