Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love

Your beauty should...be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight............1 Peter 3:3-4


Giving is the secret of a healthy life...not necessarily money but whatever a person has of encouragement and sympathy and understanding.....John D Rockefeller Jr


All the things in this world are gifts and signs of God's love to us. The whole world is a love letter from God....Peter Kreeft


Our brightest blazes of gladness are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks....Samuel Johnson


November 17th~There is nothing better than a mother's unconditional love! She puts her children first and herself last. When I go to my parents house to visit I tend to "grab" things that I would like to take with me back home. It may be candles or soap or food and my mom gives it up even though she bought it for herself. It's the little things she does that make her so wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment