Thursday, November 25, 2010

Defend, Compassion, Mercy

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable."


Psalms 146:7-9 "He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves those who live justly. The Lord watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked."


Deuteronomy 10:17-18 "The Lord your God...defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the immigrant, giving him food and clothing."


Zechariah 7:10-11 "This is what the Lord Almighty says: Administer true justice, show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the immigrant or the poor."


Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute..." 


November 25th~I have missed Thanksgiving with my family for the last three years but finally this year I was home. I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment