Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On the Path

I had to run to the grocery store tonight to pick up a couple items and I ran into someone I hadn't seen in quite a while and we were catching up. I told her that my current job isn't something that I wanted to do long term but I was thankful for it. I told her I was interested in non-profit work or social justice and she said she could see me doing that since I had a caring heart. But the thing that amazed me the most was that she said she could see I was peaceful (or at peace) and I had a sparkle in my eye. I know I've mentioned before that I've struggled for some time finding my path or purpose in life and now I finally feel like I'm on that path and other people can see that. That observation proved to me even more that I'm where I am suppose to be. On this last day of November I am so thankful for what God is doing in my life. I am so grateful that God puts the right person in my path when I need it the most. 

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of God having control (and what is best for us in mind) Check this post out. I thought of you:

    http://lifeblessons.blogspot.com/2010/12/brussel-sprouts-god-getting-job.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeBlessons+%28Life+Blessons%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me Ang! I like the blog and the blogger=)

    ReplyDelete