Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Season

Last year when I started this blog I needed to stay encouraged and positive and have a purpose but after a year, life is different. I am slowly learning who I am and what I'm passionate about. My heart is burdened for those who have nothing and no one to help them or advocate for them. When I'm not working, I'm either spending time with God or learning more about developing countries and their needs or reading Freedom Writers and being inspired by them. (If you haven't read the book or watched the movie, I strongly recommend them both). 


There are many seasons in life and I have one season ending and another one beginning. I will continue to do this blog but not everyday like I was; which will be very odd for me. I will focus more on the other blog I started,  A Compassionate Heart, Reaching Out because that is where my heart and happiness is. 


I hope that you will continue to read this one and also check out my other one. I will warn you, I am very passionate about helping those who have less. I feel like I am extremely blessed and have more than enough to give but I am selfish more than I like. I don't mean to offend anyone, I just have a  hard time keeping all my excitement and willingness to help inside. In my opinion I believe most/majority of the people in the U.S. have more than enough to give, we are just selfish, including me. I feel that everyone in this world has the right to have all their needs met just like mine are met here in the U.S. And I also feel it is our responsibility, those who have more than enough, to help. Hopefully I have't turned anyone away......I mean well ;-)


Happy Memorial Weekend to all! Thank you to all the courageous military men and women past, present and future! You are so much braver and stronger than I ever could be. Praying for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment