Monday, May 9, 2011

Gorgeous Day

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sunshine. Green grass, trees full of leaves and blue skies with the sunshine, even better. It's amazing what an absolutely gorgeous day can do for the spirit! So energizing and motivating. I can get so much done and feel accomplished when it's nice out. It's funny how much a sunny day where I can have the blinds up and windows open helps me all around-emotionally, physically, mentally and physically.

A gorgeous day is one of those wonderful gifts God blesses us with and it's free! So go out and enjoy. Get exercise, take the kids to the park or maybe sit in your sun porch and read. For me just being able to have the natural light come in and the windows open is huge. Such a small thing in this world but has such a huge impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment