Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reach



You hold the weight of the world 
Still I don’t slip through Your hands 
Your love is bigger 
Than just a notion built by man 
I fall again and again, 
But you whisper, “You’re still mine.” 
You feel the pain of the world, 
But you never push mine aside. 


(Chorus)
And You reach for me 
With a love that quiets all my fears 
And You reach for me 
Like a Father wipes away the tears 
So many people in this world, 
But I hear You calling out my name. 
You reach for me. 
Now I’m never gonna be the same.
 


You know all of my fears 
There’s nothing Your eyes can’t see. 
When I tried to give up, 
Lord, You never gave up on me. 
I give You all of my hopes and dreams, 
I lay them down. 
Of all the place I’ve looked, 
You’re the one truth I have found. 

Chorus

You hold the weight of the world, 
Still I don’t slip through Your hands. 
You put the stars in the sky. 
You know every grain of sand. 

Chorus

You reach for me. 
For me

-Peter Furler

No comments:

Post a Comment