Monday, May 2, 2011

Love My Bed

I love my bed. It is a relaxing place where I can rest and rejuvenate. So cozy and comfy. A place where I feel safe. 


You have the soft pillows cuddling your head and the cool sheets for summer/spring and the flannel sheets during fall/winter. Then my most favorite the comforter and blankets! I love burrowing under them all and pulling my knees up so I'm in a ball. And I can't forget cuddling up with the hubby and the dog (lol). There's just no better place. There is nothing more comfortable. It can be so hard to get out of bed in the morning when you are in such a place of ecstasy.  As you can probably tell I have no problem sleeping. I'm actually very good at it. 


Having a bed to sleep in is such a basic and simple thing but really brings such joy to my life. It's amazing what a good nights sleep will do for the body and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment