Monday, December 27, 2010

Pefecting Your "Art"

My most favoritist (is that a word?) hairstylist is in Florida and I live in Ohio....doesn't work does it? So while I was in Florida I had to make a visit over to Cre8 to see Lily. She knows what I like and how to cut it. Plus she keeps learning and taking classes and is perfecting her "art." I have been to three different stylist since I moved back to Ohio and while they are okay no one is as good as Lily so far and this makes me cry. I value a good haircut.

As in any profession you want the best person for the job. But to be the best you need to perfect your "art" and keep learning. There will always be someone out there who works harder or learns quicker and there will always be some competition. Lily does so well for many reasons; her personality is bright and friendly, she takes the time to listen to what you want, she's a perfectionist and wants you looking your best and she keeps learning new things in the salon business. She is setting herself up for success. As I was sitting in her chair this morning I was remembering all the reasons I love her and keep coming back to her and why I recommend her to everyone. Now I just need her to move to Ohio=)

No comments:

Post a Comment