Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Bugs"

This is Kelli's sisters, I'm going to be her guest blogger since she is in an airplane on the way home from Florida.

One time when I took Cameron to the doctor, the doctor said he was going to check for "bugs" when he was looking in his ears and nose. This made it a lot easier for the doctor because Cameron took it seriously like there really were bugs in his nose and ears. He would just sit there very still until the doctor was done. This was quite a while ago, and every time we go to the doctor he refers to the "bugs". It seems like right now its a HUGE time for the "bugs". Right after Christmas my boyfriend, his mom and two sisters, and my mom all were really sick. Cameron will say "Did the bug fly out of my mouth and go into yours?" So now I am trying to be very cautious that Cameron and I do not have any bugs flying in our mouth. I pray for everyone who has "bugs".

No comments:

Post a Comment