Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You are Special

Do you know how special you are? How much value and worth you have? And do you know why? It's simple, really. 


YOU WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD.........(Genesis 1:26-27)


Human beings are NOT accidents but CREATIONS.
You may say i'm a dreamer
Psalm 139:14-16
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
(NIV Bible)



Today know that you are one of a kind and there is no one like you. God made everything about you. He knew each and every day, your life. People on earth may say things that tear you down but know that your Heavenly Father loves you more than you can ever imagine and He planned a life full of joy and happiness (tossed in with grief and struggles, because hey we're human and don't learn the first time around and we tend to forget). 
Catch a falling star..
Every human life is sacred and every human being has dignity. When God put his image upon us, we became beings of infinite, inestimable value. 


Why are we all trying to be the same when we were made to be different???

No comments:

Post a Comment