Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AMAZING

We had a perfect day! Nathan and I traveled down to Cincinnati to celebrate my bf's 28th bday. She didn't get off till five so we HAD to stop at Ikea and waste some time. We drove right by it.......

We had an AMAZING time. Picking things out for our future home and disagreeing like we usually do. We spent a hour and a half in there and we would have spent more but we had to get moving onto the bookstore, Barnes and Noble. Living without a HUGE bookstore in Lima is definitely a disadvantage. We thoroughly enjoyed B&N today=) I found two books (and could have bought more) and Nathan got a magazine. I'm sure I will be blogging about them both very soon! Very excited to read these.

After spending forty-five minutes in B&N we met up with Em and had some awesome sushi! One other disadvantage to living in Lima, no good sushi;-( There are always disadvantages and advantages to living in a big city or small city and as much as we LOVED our day today in Cincy, we are happy to be home. Right now the biggest draw to Lima, MY FAMILY! However I am sooooooo glad we got away for a day. And we finally had an absolutely beautiful, warm day on my day off! It's about time. BUT this morning it was cold and I wore my furry, warm boots.......when it was more of a flip-flop day or as one of my regulars at Beer Barrel says "thongs." Regardless it was an amazing day............

No comments:

Post a Comment