Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daily Gratitude

So THANKFUL for:

  • This absolutely stunningly, beautiful, warm (or worm day as my nephew says) day!
  • Sunday mornings off to go to church to be renewed
  • Scent of candles in my home setting the mood
  • Creamers for my coffee
  • Reading, Books, Reading, Books!
  • That I have the ability and resources to help others
  • Large window in our living room-lets the sun in and energizes me
  • That after all my laptop has been through it is still working!
  • That I have other blogs to read. It's a wonderful escape for me and I truly enjoy it
  • God's grace, mercy, and love for me no matter what
  • The amazing husband God has blessed me with
  • Drumstick Ice Cream Bars! Indulgence for me
  • Tomorrow is always a new day
  • Warm smiles from people I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment