Friday, March 4, 2011

Time Flies

I am the worst at wasting time. I don't know how time flies so fast but I just never seem to be able to get everything I've planned done. 
EVA - Time Heals Everything… All it takes is time. When...
I don't go into work today until six which is awesome because it is usually four. I had all these big plans, things I was going to do and I haven't accomplished much. This is so disappointing to me because I know if I would have managed my time better and gotten up a little earlier I could have done more. 


From here on out I think I'm going to have to start making a list everyday, well the night before of things that need to be accomplished. That way when I set my alarm I know I need to get up when it goes off (not a hour later, like I do). I set my alarm every night but I rarely get up when it goes off. I hit snooze and then get up a hour later. One reason is because I'm not thinking of the things I need to get accomplished. I'm thinking how good my bed is feeling. Maybe if I'm remembering all that is happening "today" then I will feel the urgency of getting up. 
NEONDANCEPARTY ▲ ▲
It drives me nuts when I have a list of things to do and I can't get them done before work. I hate going into work knowing there were things I needed to accomplish. I don't like the feeling of looming tasks. So starting today I'm making a list of things I need to do tomorrow. And then getting up when my alarm goes off so I can make the most of my day! Everyone please wish me luck and say a prayer. I need help;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment