Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Longer......

Last night at work I was digging in one of my purse pockets for tums. I had to pull everything out of that one tiny pocket and then still search for those tums BUT I finally found them. Then later I was looking for my favorite coffee mug and once again I had to dig all the way to the back to find that one coffee mug that I wanted. (and both times I almost gave up)
Food In Your Mouth
Both of those incidents made me think.....sometimes we just don't "dig" long enough or deep enough. We don't "look" long enough. Or "stick" with something long enough. We give up before the time has come for our breakthrough or triumph. So today I'm saying "Stick with it. Dig deeper. And look harder." Whatever it is you are needing God knows. But He's waiting to see if you trust him enough to wait and believe in Him. Dig deep in yourself and you'll amaze yourself. How strong you are. How courageous you are. How beautiful you are.
» i'm your average every day sane psycho supergoddess .

No comments:

Post a Comment