Friday, July 30, 2010

Prayers and God

I am amazed at how amazing God is! Kyle (my brother) went to the ER on Sunday night for a pain and learned he had a kidney stone. Fortunately on the island he works on there is a urologist, Dr. C. Kyle got in with Dr. C yesterday and had surgery this morning. His stone is 8 mm! This morning during his surgery he had an asthma attack while they were trying to put a tube down his throat. We almost LOST him! Lucky for us there was two anesthesiologist there and were able to save him by giving him a muscle relaxer.

I have no doubt from the very beginning God has had His hand in this. From Kyle going to the ER and catching this stone, to us knowing Dr. C and getting in with him quickly, to there being two anesthesiologist. God had a plan the whole time and took care of my brother. I am so thankful for all the prayers that were said for Kyle and for God's blessings. Kyle is back on the island recovering but he has more surgery in the next couple weeks. However I know God will be holding Kyle in His hands and protecting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment