Friday, July 9, 2010

Helping Hand

We all lead busy lives; work, children, running errands, cooking dinner, cleaning and so on. I don't have any children yet, thankfully but I do have an adorable nephew who can drive my sister nuts at times. When we were having lunch today I knew she needed some time to herself so Cameron came home with me so Kristen could spend some time by herself doing whatever she wanted.

I did this for many reasons, one being I love Kristen and hate seeing her so stressed. We all need time to ourselves and it's hard when you have children. I don't know how stay at home moms do it. Kudos to them. Such patience and tolerance. I encourage everyone to help out in these little ways to make a difference in someones life. We reap what we sow. If you help someone in need the favor will be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment