Sunday, September 5, 2010

Surprised

So I just got home from work and I ran my butt off tonight. I had requested the day off for a birthday party for a dear friend but so did half the serving staff so I got to work. I was really bummed that I was going to miss this birthday because I hadn't been home the last two years for Kylie's birth or 1st birthday. Luckily good things happen when you least expect it.

I wasn't suppose to close tonight but the person who was scheduled couldn't so I said I would. I ran my butt off but made great money. It was worth it. I may not have been able to make it to this party but luckily I already have other plans with her and even though I worked I made some mucho dinero. So when you get disappointed about something, who knows it may turn out better than you think? In the long run it was a good thing that I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment