Saturday, September 18, 2010

Don't Wait

I got this email the other day and how true is this?

How many flowers end up at the funeral home and how many flowers did the dead person enjoy while they were
alive? Here's an eflower from me! Enjoy your day!

I would rather have one rose and

a kind word from a friend


while I'm here, than a whole


truck load when I'm gone

We shouldn't forget that time is precious and we need to make the most of everyday. You never know when it'll be the last for someone. I don't mean for this to sound depressing but I just had a dear friend pass away suddenly yesterday. Granted she had been ill but I had no idea it would be this soon. I had planned on visiting her in the next couple months and now......I even had this great card I wanted to send her and her husband and I just sent it on Wednesday and she passed on Friday. I had, had this card for quite awhile and just never got around to sitting down and writing to them. Now she'll never see this cute card that I know she'd have loved. It may not seem like it's that big of a deal but it's the little things in life, that make life so wonderful. So don't wait for tomorrow when NOW is the perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment