Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life's Joys

I love going to the movies. It is one of my most favorite things to do! I have to get the buttery popcorn, it is a must in my world and the pop freeze/slushy. Then I escape into the dark room and lose myself for about two hours with nothing on my mind but what is going on, on screen. I forget what city I'm in or the weather or what is going on in my life. It is one of the joys in my life that I wouldn't want to give up for anything well most anything. Reading a good book is almost as good as the movies. If I can find one that I can't put down and I want to read all the time till it's done, then life is pretty good for me.

We should all have these "joys" in life. For some it may be cooking, or golfing, or gardening. I'm just thankful that I do have these joys because without them life wouldn't be as enjoyable or peaceful or relaxing. They are my escape that helps me get through tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment