Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A LiL Me Time

It becomes so easy to worry about everyone else and forget about yourself. Kids, spouse, family, friends but you're just as important.

The other day I was getting ready for work and I was in a mood to "pamper" myself. Took a nice hot shower and used a sugar scrub that makes me feel so good. Then I wore a cute bra and took the time to put makeup on. It's the little things that we do that make us feel so good. I think we all start rushing around that we just throw whatever on and maybe a little mascara and a quick shower. We don't slow down and think about "me" every once in a while.

I'm mainly talking about women today, as I'm sure you've caught on. One of the things that is a must for me is getting my hair cut every 4-6 wks or whenever it's needed. I get to this point where I can't take it anymore and have to get to the salon. A haircut for me, makes me feel like a new person. It is one of the best things in the world. For some women it's their nails. I love manicures and pedicures but when I have the extra cash. It's not a must for me. Massages are another luxury that I love.

My point today though is to not forget about "me." Take time to pamper yourself and relax. Do things that make you feel good and like a new woman. If you want to continue taking care of everyone else you need to first rejuvenate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment