Friday, October 29, 2010

F&F

I have had such a fantastic day and I thought I'd share it with everyone! Got up early, ran errands and got new shoes for work. Then I got a text from a friend saying she was thinking of me and praying I was having an amazing day. What a nice gesture and it made my day. It made me smile. So I had to forward it on to another friend=)


Later my mom text me to see if I wanted to have lunch and go to Meijer. I wasn't feeling great and I had already been out this morning and I wanted to relax before my busy night at work, so I said no. When I told her I wasn't feeling well she gave me her motherly advice and I mentioned I have had a headache since I woke this morning. I didn't have the medicine I needed for the headache I had, so mom said she would bring over some meds with the laundry she did for me (the laundry I gave her yesterday and she had it done already!). I told her I could use some lunch too, so she picked Subway up for us. By the time she left I felt much better and had more energy. 


I don't have much of an appetite these days and nothing ever sounds good so I don't eat the best (plus I DO NOT like to cook) but today I re-remembered how much a good meal can help you feel so much better. 


Friends and family sure can make your day better when it's just ho hum and I'm so thankful for both. I don't know what I would do without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment