Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Answered Prayers

I am going to Indiana this weekend for a Women's Conference so I'm missing a Friday and Saturday of work. This is a big deal when you work in restaurants. I also only work three days this week. I did put up a note though that said I could pick up some afternoon shifts. I was trying to make up for the money I was losing.

I was very nervous about the money I was losing so I prayed that everything would work out and I could pay my bills. On Monday night I made GREAT tips! I mean like 20% which is rare. I usually make between 12%-18%. The last couple Mondays we were slow and I only left with maybe $30. This past Monday I made over a $100! Then Tuesday night I got a big party (around 16-20 people) and they spent some money. I made over 20% and their bill was over $750. You do the math=) Last Tuesday I made $22!

This is not ordinary for me. This is amazing and this is God answering my prayers. For those of you who don't believe, this is proof that there is a God that listens and answers your prayers. For those who do believe, I hope this ignites your faith and gives you hope. There is more to those two nights but I won't bore you with the details but I promise you, God had His hand in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment