Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A lil humor needed

We all need laughter and humor in our life. So I thought I'd tell you what I did the other day.

Friday night at work, I was on the patio so I was wearing my sunglasses most of the night. When I was done on the patio I put my sunglasses in my shirt but they kept falling as I was working inside so I put them down. Don't remember where I put them though. When Nathan came to pick me up I threw my stuff in the backseat and drove home. All of the sudden at one in the morning or so I realized I left my sunglasses at work and texted a friend to look for them when he got to work at ten because I was in at four and I didn't want anyone to take them. No one could find them by the time I got to work. I looked everywhere once I got there. I just had no clue what in the world I did with them???? I asked everyone and no luck. I was not going to be able to work til I had them. It was driving me nuts. So next step was checking the car if for some reason I did actually have them when I left the night before. Well guess what.........looked where I always put my sunglasses and they were there! They had been there the whole day and I drove around with no sunglasses on, on a very sunny day. Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment