Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gratitude to our Military

I pretty sure we're all thankful for what our U.S. soldiers do for us everyday. To live in a country that protects it's citizens is an amazing gift and something that we shouldn't take for granted. I don't have any military in my family so it doesn't hit close to home. Of course I'm thankful and appreciative of our soldiers but it's not something I think about or worry about everyday. I watch Army Wives every Sunday and yes it's only a tv show but it still shows what it's like to be part of the military life. The men and women who live it, soldiers, spouses, children, are amazing. I don't know how they do it! I think I would be constantly worried and afraid. But without these brave men and women I wouldn't live in such a safe country. So today I just wanted to say THANK YOU because without them life wouldn't be as fantastic or safe or enjoyable. They sacrifice A LOT to keep us safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment