Saturday, May 29, 2010

What would people say about you at your funeral?

In a previous blog I mentioned that there was two deaths that happened last weekend. It got me thinking about my funeral and what people would say about me and would anyone come? Has anyone else thought about this?

Would people remember me a positive way? Would they remember all the good I did or would they remember the times I was mad or grumpy? Would they say I took the time to listen or say I was too busy to do such a thing? Would everyone say I inspired them to do better and be better b/c I myself was an exemplary model?

Death is never easy but it can be a great head turner. Are you being the person you want to be? Are you living the life you wanted? What would you want said at your funeral? Could it be said if you died tomorrow? For me personally I know there are areas I'd like to work on. Attitudes I'd like to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment