Friday, May 28, 2010

How'd this come about?

For the last couple of years I have been traveling and now my life has brought me back home to Ohio. The question is now.....what am I going to do? I got married in November so I have a significant other to think about so traveling isn't really an option and I don't want to do anything in my field (Business/Travel and Hospitality) so...........

My life has come to a complete standstill and I have no idea what my next move is. Which is quite difficult for me b/c I usually always have some kind of a plan. So to say I am frustrated at this moment is an understatement. I have an interest in helping others and by this I mean helping people see their potential and that they can do anything they put their mind to. So one idea for this blog is for people that need encouragement and positive attitudes and ways to improve life. Right now I am more confused than I've ever been and b/c of this I could easily get depressed and down on myself. I don't want that to happen so I decided I would write a positive blog everyday and learn myself. I'm not really sure where this blog will take me or anyone else but I'm excited to find out.

I'm open to any ideas and opinions but I ask that they be in a positive nature. I'm not here to argue w/anyone. Everyday I see people who are faced with illnesses, debt, death, drama, bad jobs and I want this to be a "place" where people can put all the bad behind them and just relax and enjoy. Just like your mom always told you "If you don't have anything nice to say then DON'T say anything at all" that applies here.

2 comments:

  1. What a great concept for a blog! I love it! And I'm so happy you joined our world (te he)...

    I shall now add you to my list of people I stalk ::ahem:: whose blogs I read! LOL

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Ang...I love to be stalked, I mean I would like for people to read my blog.

    ReplyDelete