Sunday, February 5, 2012

It belongs to Who...

I was talking to a friend last night and she was telling me about an occurance that happened the other night. Ang is a bartender and had a customer that was being rude and making inappropriate comments. The customer originally had a $20 bill on the bar to give Ang for her tip but for whatever reason he took it back. That night she was training a new bartender and the girl {I really don't know her name so I'll make one up-Sue} had just got behind the bar and at some point went over to talk to the gentleman that had given Ang a hard time. The guy had wanted to slip her the $20 that was suppose to be Ang's even though this girl hadn't done anything for him and had just started her shift. I don't remember if Sue took it and then gave it to Ang or she told the guy no but the point of Ang's story was that Sue was honest with Ang and didn't try to take her tip. This made Ang trust her.

Ang had also said that not everyone she works with would be this honest. She said she knew I would have done the same thing as Sue and she, herself would have as well. When it comes to money people can become very selfish and untrustworthy. So I'm glad that Ang trusts me enough to know that when it comes to money and especially her money, I would never do the wrong thing. And I want everyone to think this way about me. It is a part of my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment